Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Coffee

Since October 2009, I've eagerly jumped out of bed on Wednesdays to meet up with some of my best friends in Koriyama at the local Starbucks when it flungs the doors open at 7:30am.

This Wednesday I was in Copenhagen though. And it rained. And my Danish friends were either still sleeping or on their way to work. So what to do? I trotted to the nearest Baresso, - the Danish equivalent to Starbucks, ordered the usual soy latte sprinkled with cinnamon, took a fair look at my Japanese homework, browsed through my calender (which is sort of the secret hand shake of the Wednesday morning meetings), and sent my dearest thoughts to Keiko, Angela, Megan and Yuri. You are missed!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You were missed as well!

And I have to say, I think Wednesday Coffee Club is one of our best ideas yet :D